As a trainee legal secretary you will be exposed to all aspects of legal secretarial duties, to include:
- Supporting senior staff with their secretarial tasks
- Drafting, proofreading and editing documents
- Filing and administration duties
- Audio and copy typing documents
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Providing ad-hoc support where required
This is a great opportunity for a recent college leaver to kick start your legal secretary career, to work in a role in a truly remarkable firm with excellent training facilities.
As well as genuine opportunities for progression and the support necessary to achieve your aspirations, you should enjoy working in a challenging yet rewarding environment. A position truly not to be missed.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Legal Secretary
- College Leaver
- Trainee Legal Secretary