Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant - Legal Recruitment Consultant
- This independent Legal Recruitment agency, established in 2003, provide Recruitment solutions for a range of Legal roles, from private practice to public sector. Thanks to their specialist experience, they are trusted by London’s illustrious Legal sector to fill some of the most highly-sought after roles. This boutique firm, based in the West End, are seeking top Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their growing team.
- This role will suit a Graduate or second-jobber with up to 12 months of commercial experience. Ideally, this experience will be in Legal Recruitment but the firm will consider experience from other areas of Recruitment or other commercial experience if you are a real superstar.
To succeed at this firm, you must…
Have a history of achieving and superseding targets (this could be in an academic or sporting background)
- Take a consultative, communicative approach
- Be determined, dedicated and a quick learner
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Be driven to succeed
In return for your hard work, this Recruitment firm can offer you a vast range of benefits, which include…
- Flexible working hours
- Generous commission structure and bonuses on top
- Social working culture and regular team nights out
- Incentives programme including benefits such as restaurant and gym discounts and extra holiday
This role also offers the unique opportunity of working extremely close to the Directors of the business. The firm was founded 15 years ago by a group of friends who had previously worked in Recruitment and wanted to set up their own business. 15 years later, they are still passing on that valuable knowledge to their Graduate Recruitment Consultants, as well as creating a friendly working environment.
The starting salary for this role is up to £25,000, based on previous experience. In your first year, including commission, you can expect to earn £40,000 and in your second year, this rises to £75,000.
Send your CV now using the 'Apply’ button. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @ESGRecruitment to stay up to date on all of our news and latest roles.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.