Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant.
Recruitment - Cambridgeshire.
The Role: Permanent position Legal Recruitment Consultant running a Permanent Temporary/Locum desk.
The Location: Bar Hill, Cambridge.
The Package: starting salary of between £16,000 £ £25,000 OTE year 1 £25,000 + year 2 £30,000 + year 5 £45,000 +*
*Dependant on experience
This leading legal recruitment agency is simply a great place to work;
* They take care of their staff - which is why the staff turnover here is very low; this is somewhere that people can forge long-term careers and really call home!
* The team is friendly and supportive - you can get all the support you need and succeed from day one in a stress-free working environment.
* Results are rewarded - the commission structure is outstanding and there are lots of additional incentives up for grabs;
* Progression - there is a track record of people here working their way up and progressing, based on their results. Quite simply, if you want to do it, you can.
* Excellent reputation - with such a well-known and respected company behind you, expect warm leads to back up your desk, excellent business development and the weight of a good brand behind you.
* You will join an established legal recruitment team, working on the many 'warm' Temporary & Permanent instructions coming through from either the existing clients whilst also actively developing a strong client base of your own.
* You will be given constant training, support and guidance should you need it in order to increase your earning potential and to allow you to become increasingly specialised within your market sector.
* You will preferably be from sales or legal background or a professional recruitment background. We will also consider candidates from a legal background with a strong desire to work in recruitment, however, you must have a selling attitude, if you have any years’ experience in recruitment we will be happy to receive your application.
* You will want to join a unique company with a close-knit culture where you can find true career progression
* You will have confidence in abundance, personality and a sense of humour in order to communicate in a credible and effective manner
* You will be a proactive individual with evident drive, determination and ambition
* We are offering a basic of £18,000* depending on experience with a market leading commission scheme - realistic 2nd year OTE £30,000+ * Subject to experience.
The Next Step.
Apply now! Please send your full CV. We'll be in touch to discuss your application in complete confidentiality. Please, note this position is a full time role, part time applications will not be considered.
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job