Trainee Legal Executive
Are you a recent Legal graduate looking to further you’re your career? This is an exciting new opportunity for a hard-working graduate who is wanting to develop your skills. They are based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames and specialise in Employment law. This is a brand new opportunity within the company and they are looking for someone to come in and be willing to learn.
Your main duties:
- Setting up new filing and client set up,
- Drafting Client Care letters,
- Assisting with presentations and marketing initiatives,
- Assisting with billing, time recording and credit control,
- Archiving (GDPR compliance),
- Managing and updating office templates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and be part of a team and learn. They are offering company bonuses, welcoming flexible working (for school hours) and they also have parking on-site. If you feel you are suited for this position, please apply.
- Employment Law
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job