A highly respected and well established regional law firm are expanding their Private Client department and are seeking a Trainee Legal Executive to join them in their offices in Maidstone. The successful Private Client Trainee Legal Executive will be managing their own case load (under supervision) as well as assisting senior Lawyers and Partners.
The successful Private Client Trainee Legal Executive will be responsible for a mixed case load of:
- Lasting Power of Attorney
To be considered, the successful Private Client Trainee Legal Executive will offer the following:
- Ideally have completed Level 3 CILEx
- Ideally have gained some work experience in a law firm
- Demonstrate a keen interest in Private Client matters
- Offer excellent communisation skills
- Ideally to have gained some experience of dealing with vulnerable clients
- Ideally to drive and have own vehcile - in order to conduct client visits and travel to other offices
This firm offers excellent opportunity for progression through CILEx qualifications. Please note that this firm is NOT able to offer a traditional training contract, and therefore this vacancy is not best suited to those wishing to pursue a career via this method.