Trainee Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Operative
Job Title: Trainee Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Operative
Location: Weston Hills, near Spalding
Salary: Starting at £8.91 per hour
Our client is a family business, running since 2005. They are currently looking for Trainee landscaping grounds maintenance staff to join their great team for the long term, offering job security and a good working environment. This role is suited towards individuals fresh out of school or secondary education, looking to kickstart a career in the Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance industry.
- None, full training will be provided.
Daily tasks will include the use of:
- Hedge Trimmers
- Pedestrian and larger grass cutting equipment
- Leaf blowers
- Hand Tools
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work within time constraints
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- Be fit and healthy to cope with the physical nature of the role
- Full clean driving licence is preferred
- Able to understand and speak fluent English
Candidates must also be willing to undergo a DBS & CRB check in order to considered.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'