| Trainee Land Associate | Saint Albans | £20,000 - £25,000, OTE £30,000 - £35,000 |
My client, is one of the UK's largest property corporations with its own specialist Land and New Homes division covering the whole network.
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to cover the Hertfordshire area. The ideal candidate will be a graduate of the property or planning industry or come from a strong New Homes background with a basic idea of the process of land acquisition.
- Identifying Land Opportunity leads through various methods.
- Obtaining instructions from Land Owners to dispose of sites
- Liaising with Developers and our network of estate agency branches
- Meeting set targets
- Assisting the Land & New Homes Director develop business across the group and increase profitability for the department
- Able to demonstrate or have the knowledge of putting together Land Deals
- Understanding of planning procedures and council polices
- Knowledgeable about property and estate agency businesses
- A great communicator, with good listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed against performance targets
- This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading UK Property Corporations who strive for their employees to progressive and grow within the role .
In return, my client is offering a basic of £20,000 - £25,000 with an OTE of £30,000 - £35,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.