| Trainee Land Associate | Yorkshire Area | £20,000 - £25,000 Basic, £30,000 - £35,000 OTE |
My client is one of the UK's largest property corporations with its own specialist Land and New Homes division covering the whole of the UK.
They are looking to recruit a Land Associate with 12 months experience within a Land Agent or Land Buyer role to cover the Yorkshire area.
The ideal Land Associate must have the following:
- Be able to demonstrate or have the knowledge of putting together Land deals
- Understanding of planning procedures and council polices
- Knowledgeable about property and estate agency businesses
- A great communicator, with good listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed against performance targets
The role responsibilities:
- Identifying Land Opportunity leads through various methods.
- Obtaining instructions from Land Owners to dispose of sites
- Liaising with Developers and our network of estate agency branches
- Meeting set targets
- Assisting the Land & New Homes Director develop business across the group and increase profitability for the department
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 with on target earnings of £30,000 - £35,000.
Land Buyer | Land Associate | New Homes | Developer |Trainee |Land | Graduate
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Land Acquisition
- Land Management
- Graduate Level