Trainee Lab Technician
A great opportunity has arisen to join a world leading scientific company in Newmarket.
This position would be suitable for those who are looking to gain experience or have little experience working in a laboratory environment.
If you are looking to start your career within a lab, this position could be a great opportunity for you!
The job role includes:
- Maintenance of stock of reagent based products through appropriate stock control procedures
- Preparation of reagents
- Receive and devise compositions of solutions
- Calculations of quantities, concentrations and volumes.
- Ordering of materials
- Preparation of buffer concentrates
- Recording batch details
- Sterile procedures
- Equipment maintenance schedules
- Equipment calibration, pH meter, balances etc.
- No experienced required for this role, simply willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and a can do attitude.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.