Trainee Recruitment Consultant, TRAINING PROVIDED- £18,000-£21,000 - Realistic £30,000-£40,000 1st year
We are looking for; out-going, confident, and approachable, career hungry, money motivated, and competitive individuals come and start their career in our growing company as we expand. We are currently recruiting high-calibre graduates and sales people to join our industry leading training scheme.
Java Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK, Europe and the U.S.
- Candidate marketing and developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Daily Training
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new candidates/clients
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
- Extensive planning and time management.
Our benefits include:
- A starting salary from £18,000 to £21,000.
- Average 1st year OTE £30,000 - £40,000
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Win Rolex/Tag Watches, Mont Blanc prizes, Jimmy Choo, Champagne.
- Reduced rate gym membership
- Incentives at Java Recruitment
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
Our training scheme has recently provided the company with a number of its team leaders and sales manager. Everyone who joins Java Recruitment will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period, based on performance. Within your 2nd and 3rd year you will have the opportunity to move in to senior management roles as we continue to grow and open further offices.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE’s, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
- Training Programme