- 08.30 - 17.30 Mon- Thurs / 08.30 - 15.00 Friday
- £16,000 - £18,000 per annum, dependant on experience
About the job:
- To assist in the procurement of goods as specified by a customer’s Bill of Material, ensuring correct quantity, best price and timely delivery.
- To assist in producing quotations against customer’s Bill of Materials.
- Resolving any delivery or quality issues in an efficient manner to prevent any delays in the delivery of product to our customer or line stoppages.
- Negotiating and building relationships with suppliers.
The right candidate:
- Keen and eager to learn.
- Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft excel
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical, numerically astute, with strong problem solving abilities
- Commercial and financial awareness, with a full understanding of how failure impacts the production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment
- Knowledge of electronic components beneficial, but not essential
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on and ask for Bethan or Janine
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job