Start an exciting new and lucrative career as a Trainee Web Developer
What will be required of you to become a Trainee Web Developer
- Nuyew Tech Academy are looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who have what it takes to succeed in this hugely exciting and rewarding sector. No previous skills or experience are required, just a passion for technology and a desire to play a significant role in the world.
What will the role of Trainee Web Developer involve?
- With the IT Industry continuing to grow at an exponential rate there has never been a better time to enter this fast moving and rewarding sector. Whether you are looking to work as a Trainee Web Developer, Cyber Security Trainee or Trainee Software Developer powered by Microsoft, CIW, Oracle, NuYew Recruitment and other leading companies in the technology world, this is the program for you.
- With a worldwide shortage of Web Developers, starting salaries of up to £35,000 per annum and amazing future employed and self-employed career prospects, take the next step today and contact us to find out how we can help you. Following successful completion of our Training Programme we will Guarantee you dedicated recruitment support and access to the Nuyew Career Skills Academy for up to 5 Years after Graduation to ensure you land the role and career of your dreams.
Why Nuyew Tech Academy:
- Industry Recognised Qualifications
- Flexible Learning Around your Needs
- Advanced Online Learning Platform
- 24/7 Learning Support
- 5 Year Career Support Guarantee
- Dedicated Tech Recruitment Agency
- Scholarships and Student Loans Available
- No Previous Skills or Experience Required
- MTA HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- CIW Advanced HTML and CSS
- CIW User Interface Design (UI/UX)
- Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I
Our expert Careers Advisors are on hand now to assist you and guide you every step of the way.
We are now recruiting for our next intake and places are strictly limited so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Our Training Programmes have an associated Tuition Fee of £2995 but this can be paid using a Scholarship (discretional) or via our Interest Free Student Loan Scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'