IT Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central Manchester - £18,000 - £21,000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Holiday Incentives + Training Academy
Westpoint Rec2Rec has a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate or Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Central Manchester.
Are you outgoing, ambitious, self-motivated, hard-working person and determined person that is looking for a recruitment career?
Our client is an Award Winning IT and Technology Recruitment Agency, being established for over 17 years they have breadth of experience within the recruitment industry. Supporting Graduate and Trainee Recruitment Consultants with their renowned Training Academy. To add to this, they have a proven track record of guiding new Recruitment Consultants to achieve Senior Consultant, Lead Consultant, Principle Consultant and Recruitment Manager. Staff retention is very high an example of this is within senior management team having worked their way up from trainee consultants.
The role is to work with a Lead Recruitment Consultant in one of their niche IT Recruitment Sectors. They cover: Software and Development, Support and Infrastructure and a Contract team. After interviewing upon a job offer it will be decided where a new Trainee or Graduate Consultant will be placed to begin their Recruitment Career. Training starts from day 1 and is ongoing through all levels of careers. The trainee programme runs for the 4 months of employment, during this time individual targets will be set to help Recruitment Consultants thrive in their new role. How fast you want to earn money and develop a successful career depends on you.
Abilities needed for the role include;
- Very professional telephone manner, articulate and able to speak in adult tones
- Excellent writing skills, able to write at a high level
- Not afraid to pick up the phone able to successful make 70 - 100 calls per day
- High achiever in life with good proven examples
- Very ambitious with the desire to earn more money than most people they know
- Clear thought out motivations, dreams and desires
- £18,000 - £21,000 depending on previous experience and how much training and development is needed
- Uncapped Commission, No threshold- Start earning from the 'get go', paid monthly
- Monthly bonuses and incentives (afternoons and evenings in Top Restaurants)
- Car Allowance Scheme
- Work phone (top of the range)
- Holiday Incentives (Barcelona, Ibiza, Portugal, Prague, Las Vegas etc)
- Duvet Day Incentives
- Flex hours for parents
- Flex hours for Senior Consultants (Can take 18 months to achieve)
- Paid Leave for important life events
- Annual day at the races
If you would like to be considered for the Graduate or Trainee Recruitment Consultant role please submit your CV now by clicking "Apply"
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant- IT Recruitment - IT Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job