TRAINEE IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
About the Role
The IT Project Coordinator will be responsible to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans, with an ambition to become a project manager in the future.
The role would begin as predominately office based but would include site visits with the project managers to aid your development in all aspects of project management including liaising with contractors and clients. As the Project Coordinator you will be reporting directly to the Head of Projects and your responsibilities would include working closely with our Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
Degree level in engineering or IT
Project office support for engineers - raising equipment PO’s, chasing equipment deliveries, site access/parking arrangements, ordering equipment, seeking technical support, licencing etc
- General project support for Project Managers, including attending sites with PM to learn all aspects of project management
- Acting as office-based point of contact for all project clients.
- Creating and updating project documentation including engineer notes, O&MS, RAMS, technical submittals, commissioning registers, equipment schedules, test and commissioning records
- Booking appointments and updating the engineer schedule on Cash and Outlook
- Ensuring company compliance - Updating and managing recertification processes for company accreditations (BAFE, CHAS, Constructionline, FIA, NSI, Safe Contractor, SMAS, UVDB)
- Creating and modifying system design drawings in Autocad
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'