TRAINEE IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
Trainee IT Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans, with an ambition to become a project manager in the future.
As the Project coordinator you will be reporting directly to the Head of Projects and your responsibilities would include working closely with Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
The role would begin as predominately office based but would include site visits with the project managers to aid your development on all aspects of project management including liaising with contractors and clients.
- Creating and modifying system design drawings in Autocad.
- Project office support for engineers - raising equipment PO’s, chasing equipment deliveries, site access/parking arrangements, ordering equipment, seeking technical support, licencing etc.
- General project support for Project Managers, including attending sites with PM to learn all aspects of project management.
- Acting as office-based point of contact for all project clients.
- Creating and updating project documentation.
- Prince2 Project management
- Btec Level 3 electronic principles
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Emergency first aid at work
- Manufacturer training
Degree/equivalent in engineering, IT or similar
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"