The main duties within the role will be as follows:-
- To provide an efficient support function within a growing Investment, Accounting &
Dealing department, ensuring high and accurate standards of work at all times.
- To meet objectives in respect of regulatory guidelines.
- To assist the Accounts and Dealing Team with all day to day financial matters,
including administration, filing and Excel work.
- To achieve our client objectives by understanding and utilising our own in-house retail
investment products and investment funds.
- Take part in any relevant in-house or external training as required.
- To attend relevant seminars and other presentations as appropriate.
- Work towards relevant qualifications.
- To assist the Heads of other departments in any tasks relating to the development of
- Any other duties which may reasonably be expected and which fall within your capabilities or general area of responsibility.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Keen desire to move into Investments and ideally relevant Degree within Investments
- Keen to achieve IMC or equivalent Investment Examinations
- Knowledge of Investments and Fund Management would be an advantage
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job