A Chartered company that offers bespoke financial planning to a range of clients nationwide. With specialist expertise on investment management, pensions and mortgage solutions, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining accuracy of client information and assisting the on-going management of the client.
- Interacting with clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Dealing with servicing queries including both new and existing business, ensuring compliance and process procedures are followed.
- Researching products to support recommendations.
- Preparing, recording and monitoring the client review process.
- Analysing client and investment data.
WHAT’S NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED?
- An interest in financial services particularly pensions and investments.
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard, ideally with previous financial services experience.
- Excellent analytical and interpretive skills.
- Tenacity, drive and a "can do" attitude, with a methodical approach with attention to detail.
- The ability to fault find and make recommendations to remedy.
- To be computer literate with a practical grasp of technical issues and have the ability to deliver high-quality work to deadline in an accurate manner.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Synonyms: report writer, financial planner, technical sales support, technical planner, para planner, paraplanner, suitability
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'