Trainee International Headhunter - START ASAP!
Trainee International Headhunter
£18k - £23k starting salary + commission + international travel and amazing career progression opportunities
What is a Headhunter?
As a Headhunter, you will work on behalf of a recruitment firm to scour international companies for top talent. You will be expected to fill high level roles often on highly paid salaries. You will receive one on one training from an experienced and highly successful Headhunter who will aid you in becoming an expert in your field.
A little more about this company?
- A great success story in the recruitment market
- Boasts an impressive client base across the UK & Internationally
- Ambitious plans for growth over the next 5 years
- Due to continued success they are looking to appoint an additional Trainee International Headhunter
The ideal candidate?
- A straight graduate with a competitive edge OR a proven sales person in either B2B, B2C, Estate Agency or a similar capacity OR a recruiter who is fed up with high thresholds and is looking to earn more and progress their career
- Lateral Thinker. Dictionary explanation as follows: a way of solving problems by rejecting traditional methods and employing unorthodox means
- You can honestly demonstrate a competitive edge to your peers. Either through sport, high grades, or achievements in your life
- Highly driven and sales focussed
- Money motivated / career orientated
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive starting salaries in the region of £18k to £23k
- Earn 15% - 45% of ALL your billings on a £0 threshold uncapped commission structure
- Performance related incentives
- A great team including highly experienced and successful recruiters and new to the industry trainee's
- Full training and support
- Career progression promotional structures into management
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent.
Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@IvoryJacobsR2R), like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates. #WeLoveRecruitment
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job