Our client are revolutionising the freight forwarding industry, going from strength to strength since their inception in 2014. Their success has led to huge expansion and in order to meet demand we're now seeking several ambitious Sales Account Managers to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a trainee Sales Account Manager position that offers the ability to be a key player in the success of the company and reap the rewards of a generous commission scheme and benefits package. The company can offer endless progression opportunities with their continued growth and ambitious plans to become market-leaders of the UK freight industry.
You'll initially be tasked with profiling prospects over the phone, gaining insight and information about their freight requirements, whilst developing your knowledge of the freight industry. You'll receive in depth training and coaching as your role progresses into a Sales Account Management function; selling over the phone, optimising opportunities and managing a varied client base, whilst delivering a first class customer service experience. You'll have a clear trajectory for your first 24 months within the business and be rewarded with incremental salary increases and additional benefits as your skills and abilities develop.
We're seeking impressive individuals that can bring the following attributes to the already successful team:
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ambition and drive to build a successful career in sales
- Proven track record of business development/account acquisition
- A true team player
- Previous sales experience is essential but the company will continually provide in-depth training and development within their industry.
What's on offer
- Competitive starting salary with defined incremental increases leading to a £25k base within 18 months
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (no weekends)
- Uncapped commission scheme
- £400 monthly company car allowance after 24 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- 2 times life cover on joining the company (increases to 4 times if enrolled in the pension scheme)
- 33 day’s holiday inclusive of bank holidays
If you feel you have the necessary experience outlined above and would like to find out more, please apply today!
- Cold Calling
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'