Following on from an outstanding 2017, Frank Recruitment Group are looking forward to an even better 2018 and our ambitious growth plans for the year to come are already well under way. If you want to a role that will challenge, motivate and reward you as part of a rapidly-growing sales team, this is the role for you!
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning, multi-brand recruitment agency specialising in niche recruitment sectors. Over recent years we have experienced unprecedented growth and our ambitious growth plans for the years to come have opened up exciting new opportunities for Internal Recruiters to join our established global team, based in our Head Office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
We have recently received significant investment to fuel our growth plans and have already seen the results of this with the founding of new brands and opening of new offices worldwide. As a result, our Internal Recruitment Team is working harder than ever to build our new and existing offices and maintain our position as one of the fastest-growing niche recruitment firms in the world.
What the role of an Internal Recruiter entails:
- Establishing strong relationships with FRG's Senior Management Team to understand and meet their hiring requirements
- Candidate sourcing using a range of resources including professional networking, job boards and social media networking
- Management of the internal recruitment process, including candidate sourcing, resume screening, interview arrangement and feedback and offering
- Administrative duties to ensure the smooth-running of the recruitment process and internal communication
What we require from Internal Recruiters:
- Bachelor's degree (desired)
- Previous relevant work experience (desired)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Confidence, a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
What we offer Internal Recruiters:
- Competitive starting base salary + uncapped commission
- Exciting target-based incentives and rewards
- Industry-leading training and continuous coaching
- Personalised career progression plan
This vacancy is for a full-time, permanent role. To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to Caroline Fox at .
- Internal Recruiter | Staffing | Recruitment | Internal Recruitment | Talent Acquisition