Trainee Internal Recruiter
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a trainee Internal Recruiter to join one of the UK’s largest provider of domiciliary care services. Established in 2009, City and County Healthcare operate an extensive network of local branches across the UK and our Internal Recruitment Team provide an integral service in the ongoing stability and rapid expansion of the business.
Based in our Leeds office, you will be responsible supporting the recruitment of all non care-worker vacancies, including Care Co-ordinators, Trainers, Team Leaders and Managerial positions. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of specific regions in order to build great working relationships with Regional Managers and Directors.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Advertising vacancies and occasionally writing job descriptions for new roles
- Screening candidates and informing them of the benefits of joining the company
- Liaising with our HR department to begin the compliance process for successful candidates
- Keeping in regular contact with successful candidates in order to communicate compliance updates and to organise start dates
- Being an advocate of the company and finding the best possible candidates for each vacancy
- Ensuring candidates experience a smooth, efficient and enjoyable recruitment process
This is an incredible opportunity to join a company who promote from within and encourage staff to reach their full potential. You will be joining a supportive team with continuous training provided from senior managers.
If this position could be of interest to you, please send a CV to register your interest and our Internal Recruitment Team will be in touch.