Business Choice Direct is young, booming Commercial Insurance Brokerage looking for enthusiastic people to join our team and start their Insurance career, we hope this is the role for you! Job Description
This role is suitable to anyone looking to start a career in the diverse Commercial Insurance Sector that can lead to jobs in London, abroad and earnings well in excess of £50,000 inside 10 years.
BCD are looking for enthusiastic people who are competent with computers and basic maths. You will start with a basic salary but will have the opportunity to quickly develop into roles that offer a generous bonus package. We have several real life examples of people who have joined us with no experience who are now earning £25,000+
Reporting to: Sales Team Manager
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 + Max OTE of £35,000
Hours: 8.50am- 5.30pm + 1 Saturday in 4, 9am-1pm
Holiday: 22 Days plus bank holidays (Increases by 1 day per year, max 27)
Professional Qualifications (Subject to probation and successful application)
Free parking and shuttle bus to and from Eastleigh Train/Bus Stations.
Discount Gym Memberships
Company fun days
Ideal Candidate Requirements
Excellent Telephone Skills
Proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word
A bright and positive person with a desire to work in fast paced environment.
Joining a large Sales Team you will be responsible to deliver on an individual sales target based around both inbound calls and out-bounding customers managed via your own diary (not cold calling)
As a regulated Insurance broker we will supply you training and all the tools you need to deliver a compliant and competitive product to your customer, you will be expected to deliver a high quality service as well an insure you achieve your targets.
All these skills will be built around the guiding Insurance principle of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Achieve Sales Targets based around income, quote levels and quality
- Manage own diary and error issues to ensure all customers are contacted with queries resolved
- Attend daily Buzz Meetings starting at 8.50am with your team
- Understand and Implement procedures surrounding Data Protection and other industry guidelines
- Ensure staff adhere to all processes contained with staff handbook
- Initial 2 week induction
- Ongoing training via monthly 121’s, Team Training and External support
- Continuous development via Industry recognised training system, minimal one course per month covering topics across Insurance Industry
- Opportunity to apply for professional qualifications with the Insurance industry subject to successful application and probation period of minimal 6 months
Business Choice Direct Insurances Services LTD began trading in December 2013 and now has over 26,000 customers and 90 staff. Our entire management team has been promoted from within and with many exciting projects ahead of us we intend to continue to develop our own.
BCD prides itself on a positive working environment for our staff and an exciting chapter in our journey came in December 2016 when we took residence in our ultra modern offices. In May 2017 we purchased a rival broker from Bristol creating 30 more jobs across the business and bringing 10,000 new customers to our family.
2018 promises to be just as exciting, we have agreed to take more space within our block giving us room to bring in 40 more wonderful people.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'