Trainee Institutional Financial Trader Work Placement
If you have an analytical mind and the steely resolve to read financial markets and make confident decisions, you'll excel as an Institutional Financial Trader
We are currently working with a seeking for active and energetic candidates who can take on the role of an institutional trader and can perform the responsibilities of making investment research, investing in securities, identifying the best price and executions for trading transactions, and tackling other general trading activities.
As part of getting in the role, candidates need to undertake a comprehensive training program in trading. This is to brush up their sector knowledge and also fully prepare them for the role. The training program involves developing an in-depth understanding of the concepts, processes, practices, tools, and strategies of trading.
Some of the responsibilities that will be assigned to the role are:
- Conducting research to understand market trends.
- Analysing trade quality and relevant trading flow.
- Trade orders electronically.
- Develop and maintain relationships for enhanced business processes and growth.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the trading team.
What you can expect from this role:
- Training opportunity to add up to your trading knowledge, expertise, and experience that will help with your professional development and career advancement.
- Work alongside seasoned traders and learn from their industry experience.
- Earn a competitive salary and have access to a quality benefits package.
- A rewarding and lucrative career that you can be in for a long time.
What you need to be considered for the role:
We are seeking bright, competitive, ambitious, and highly motivated individuals. As stated earlier, comprehensive training must be undertaken as part of the onboarding process, so those who have recently graduated from university and without prior experience in trading are welcome to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'