Trainee Installation & Service Engineer / Service / Installation / Engineer / Field
Our client are urgently seeking a trainee service engineer to join their busy and growing team of engineers based in Northampton, although the role will be field based when required.
Your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Attending customer sites to install, service and fault find and repair.
- Working in a variety of environments, including food production and loud factory environments.
- Provide detailed reports to management.
To be successful you must be able to:
- Have previous Electrical & Mechanical experience or a degree of similar
- Have practical skills and experience with a range of tools.
- Work well as part of a team
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be physically fit and have a commitment to health and safety in the workplace
- Not afraid of heights
As this role involves visiting customer sites, you must have a driving license and be prepared for overnight hotel stays during multi-day jobs. These will be fully expensed by the company.
For more information, click apply now or call for an informal chat.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'