Trainee Insolvency Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accountancy or Legal Graduate (or equivalent) or an individual who has worked in the finance sector and is looking for a career within Insolvency Practitioners.
This role offers full training and the successful candidate will be working alongside a small team of highly experienced professionals.
The position also offers professional study in corporate recovery/insolvency qualifications
Ideal candidate for the position of Trainee Insolvency Administrator:
- Hard working
- A team player
- A people person
- Strong administration ability
- A good communicator
- Ideally you will hold Legal or Accountancy/Finance experience or similar, with an interest in insolvency and/or company law
- You will be exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise and operate under minimal supervision, with a keen attention to detail and an interest in the agenda of the team as a whole
- Experience working within a financial services processing or administration (or similar) environment demonstrating strong administration and customer service skills is desirable
- The ability to work as part of a team and a co-operative work ethic
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Solid, proven computer skills
- Effective time management skills, that show solid organisational and diary management skills within a fast-paced, fluid working environment;
- Strong analytical skills and with excellent attention to detail;
The role of Trainee Insolvency Administrator will involve:
- Drafting statutory documents
- Corresponding with clients
- Data entry
- With training, involved in the case management of corporate insolvency cases including Liquidations and Administrations
- Involvement from engaging with clients from initial enquiry through to preparing reports and seeing the process through to completion. You will take on increasing responsibility as your progress and develop within this firm and role and be encouraged to develop within this team
- Full Training
- Study Support
- Law/Accountancy Degree
- Experience Financial Services
- Interest in Insolvency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'