To undertake a support role within the department, dealing with a varied task load, to cover a recent vacancy. The role involves providing support to the case administrators in dealing with simple case related matters and undertaking any other administrative task as and when required.
• Answering telephones and taking messages
• Arranging valuations
• Assisting with setting up new cases on IPS
• Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
• Dealing with storage boxes and archiving
• Handing out printing and keeping post areas tidy
• Drafting letters sending out payments
• Supporting the senior members of the team with general case related tasks
• Writing chase up letters
• Chasing creditors’ claims
• Assisting with statutory case tasks and maintaining diary updates
• Preparing 6 monthly case reviews
• Preparing Annual Progress Reports
• Preparing Remuneration Approval Reports
• A school leaver trained to A Level or GCSE level
• Relevant work experience in an office environment is not essential.
• Full training will be provided.
• Proficient and competent in using MS Office.
• Self-sufficient, with the ability to plan and manage own caseload.
• Team worker.
• Friendly and outgoing personality with a confident, professional approach.
• Good people and verbal communication skills, being able to confidently and articulately deal with all parties in what can sometimes be difficult situations.
• Good written communication and presentation skills including a high standard of letter writing.
• Organised and methodical with proven planning and prioritising skills.
• Able to produce high quality, detailed and accurate work.
• Able to work on own initiative to strict deadlines and under pressure.
• Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence over 75 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.