Trainee Infrastructure Engineer
Salary up to £22,000 + Competitive Salary
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven induvial who is looking to take their first steps into the ever changing environment of IT Infrastructure. If you are technically minded and want to understand the full infrastructure of a company's support system then this is the job for you. We are searching for somebody who has good attention to detail with a willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
So, if you are proactive, dedicated and want to work for a passionate and innovative company who is a leader in their field and produces a world class product this may be for you.
The ideally candidate will have either hands on experience or theoretical understanding of:
* Microsoft Office 365
* Active Directory
The role will involve
- Operate and maintain both hardware and software along with deployments, configurations, operation and maintenance
- Maintaining computer equipment such as scanners, printers and projectors; ensuring that
- Laptop, Computer building via WDS.
- Mobile phone management of iPhone's.
- Maintaining electronic ticketing system and prioritizing support requests.
- Providing end users with face-to-face and remote support.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware as required.
- AD Administering of user accounts and permissions.
- Office 365 - Administering of licenses, mailboxes, and permissions.
- Career progression plan
- Competitive Salary
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
If this sounds like the right role for you but you would like more information please get in touch with Jemma Nancarrow at FRG technology Consulting on either or
Windows Server / Office 365 / WAN/LAN / Virtualisation / Deployments / Configuration / Active Directory / Antivirus )
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job