Trainee Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) - Employed Package
National Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm
High Net Worth clients
Our Client is an award winning, highly reputable and respected Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm who provide independent financial advice and guidance to both Private and Corporate clients.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Diploma/Level 4 qualified (in Regulated Financial Planning/Advice) individual who has experience of providing face-to-face advice to clients - perhaps in Protection and/or Mortgages - to join this high performing team as a 'Trainee IFA’. You will receive the necessary training to progress your career and become a IFA operating in the High Net Worth market. There is no requirement to bring clients with you.
This is an employed role with an attractive Basic Salary of £35,000 and benefits package on offer, together with ongoing support of your professional development (eg Industry qualifications).
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- be Diploma/Level 4 qualified in Financial Planning (as a minimum)
- have a minimum of 2 years experience of working as a Financial Adviser providing face to face advice and guidance to clients on either Investments, Pensions, Protection and/or Mortgages
- have an exemplary compliance and business quality track record
- have experience, or be comfortable in dealing with high net worth clients
- have a willingness to progress to Chartered status
- have strong communication and presentation skills
- be highly motivated and driven to succeed
Bryan James Recruitment recruit exclusively for the Financial Services/Wealth Management arena.
Bryan James Recruitment operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates.