Trainee Import Clerk
14k + Benefits
A well established freight forwarder with offices based in Colnbrook requires a hardworking import sea / airf reight trainee to join an established team of import clerks with a view to being a fully trained member within a year. This role is perfect for someone who has just finished education and is looking for their first job or perhaps even someone who wants to career change.
Hours 9am 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
Responsible for General administration duties including
- Liaison with overseas offices for receipt of shipment information.
- Scanning of documents to website allowing customers to view documents on-line
- Creation of direct jobs manually.
- Shipment tracking using carrier websites.
- Creation of file and proper filing in Arrival order.
- Receipt of customer documentation, filing and update of the in house system.
- Requesting missing documentation for customers.
- General filing and post duties
This company likes to offer progression to it's key performers and will invest with training and annual bonuses if on target.
Due to the location and lack of public transport this role will requires someone with their own transport but there is free, secure parking.
Please apply online with your updated CV.
- import freight clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job