Trainee Import Clerk - Mandarin Speaker
Trainee Import Clerk (Chinese Mandarin speaker)
This established freight forwarding agent need a new member for the team to join their busy import seafreight division.
The candidate must be able to speak the *Chinese Mandarin Language as well as be a good English communicator.
*Must have the indefinite right to work in the UK and be a commutable distance from the Hounslow area.
Will consider a Trainee/graduate for the role.
- Liaise with clients and service providers
- Customs declaration data entry
- Replying e-mails
- Creating job files
- Completing updates for Customers
- Creating Collection notes, delivery notes
- Once complete these daily tasks will move onto more complex import training
- English/ Chinese mandarin speaker, the candidate can be local born 2nd generation of Chinese migration, or from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, ideally for new graduates with good computer MS Office skill
- Lives locally around our current address Hounslow/Heston area driving distance within 30mins
- Has driving licence and driving to work due to recent Covid-19.
- Willing to possible work same shift on nights in the future
Salary level starts from £21000, probationary 3 months
Working shift: Wed to Sun, 8.30am -5.30pm (1 hour lunch break), Mon/Tue off
£21k with a review after 3 months
20 days holiday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'