My client is a bespoke, well respected IFA practice that seeks to build a long term, trusting relationship with their clients by providing both financial planning and accountancy services to their clientele.
They provide tailored financial planning advice to both corporate and private individuals and cover a comprehensive range of products and services for their clients to ensure the best possible recommendations are made.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your industry and technical knowledge by working with an established team of paraplanners to provide high Quality support to a team of IFA’s. You will have an experienced team of administrators assisting you with other queries and you will be provided with the latest technology to help you within the role.
This role will develop into an advising role in the future with full training and assistance with clients as well so would suit someone who has ambition of progressing into this in the future.
- Process and deliver suitability reports for a variety of IFA's
- Obtaining relevant research relating to proposed advice
- Provide recommendations to clients on Investments, Pensions and Protection policies based on your own research and to be able to support these recommendations with a coherent explanation
- Ascertain that procedures followed by the company are compliant and follow the guidelines set out by the FCA
- Providing relevant documentation ahead of client meetings
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Qualified or working towards level 4 diploma is an advantage
- Previous experience within the IFA practices and Paraplanning is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanner, financial planning technician, para-planner, IFA technical support, IFA Administrator, Junior paralpanner, trainee IFA, Financial planner
- Financial Planning