Trainee IFA Wealth Planning Assistants x 2- South Woodham Ferrers
One of the most progressive and exciting Wealth specialists in South Essex are keen to appoint two Wealth Planning Assistants at various levels. This could be ideal for a fairly inexperienced Investment or IFA administrator who is after progression, eventually to paraplanner.
To provide a high level of administrative support to the Wealth Planning team with specific support provided to the Team Head, Planners, Administration Manager and Paraplanners.
· Reporting to Team Administration Manager
· Client data input and client record maintenance
· Maintaining a daily activity diary via Adviser Office
· Issue and follow up information requests to life /investment companies in writing and telephone
· Issue LOA’s to providers and request information
· Summarise and gathering of information for Paraplanners to prepare recommendation reports
· Life company and internal liaison with Investment Managers
· Produce valuations from Figaro
· Prepare annual valuations for client meetings
· Submit and process new business adhering to compliance requirements
· Maintain Adviser Office database including, fund and scheme updates
· General administration tasks including logging post, scanning, printing, archiving
· Liaison with providers regarding fee statements
· Collation of meeting packs including production of finalised recommendation reports
· Maintaining the team stationery supplies including the printing of generic documents
· It is also crucial that the individual has worked in a financial planning department/company or wealth management company, and has experience of things such as:
- Processing client applications
- Liaising with financial planners, paraplanners, product providers and clients.
- Has some knowledge of investments and financial planning products.
The roles are available for interview immediately. Please apply for quick results and full profile details.
- adviser office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"