This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
My client is looking for someone who is hardworking, reliable and keen to progress, and they are happy and willing to support you every step of the way.
If the above applies to you, then this could be the perfect job for you.
You will be working for a well-respected Insurance brokers as a Trainee Accounts Technician.
This a varied job in terms of responsibility and on a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
• Ensure that all debts are collected as soon as possible
• Ensuring that all cash received is matched as soon as possible
• Ensure that accounting ledgers are maintained in an up to date and accurate manner.
• Regular liaison with other departments regarding outstanding queries, particularly cash queries
• Prepare and dispatch statements of accounts in accordance with account holder’s requirements
• Monitor client money payments
• Entering of payments to electronic banking system
• Undertake other duties as required
This is a great opportunity for you to gain the essential first step in your career, and offers a salary of £13,000per annum. This will start as a 1 year contract but there is a chance of this becoming permanent for the right person
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job