Trainee I.T Recruitment Consultant- Daily Training Provided- £18,000-£21,000 - Realistic £35,000-£45,000 1st year OTE - Essex based
Want leave early every day, free beer on a Friday in the office, Want to Win a Rolex, trips to ABROAD and even have £1,000 - £10,000 on top of your wages every month?
Want to get your foot in the door in Sales and Recruitment? Are you; Money driven, confident, passionate about sales, out-going, want to succeed?
THEN THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
- Candidate marketing and developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new candidates/clients
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
- Extensive planning and time management.
Java Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK, Europe and the US!
Our benefits include:
- A starting salary from £18,500 to £21,000.
- Average 1st year OTE £30,000-£40,000
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- End of month company nights out
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
The Java Recruitment training scheme is an integral part of our future growth strategy as we look to expand from 80 people currently to 150 in the next 6 months. We are looking to fast track successful candidates in to management through this scheme.
Everyone who joins Java Recruitment will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period. Within your 2nd and 3rd year you will have the opportunity to move in to senior management roles as we continue to grow and open further offices.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE’s, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.
- Direct Sales
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job