Trainee Human Resources Officer Internship
Following a successful project expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen within a large multinational company in the retail sector for a highly organised, communicative, and motivated individual. If you have good understanding of HR concepts, process and practices; ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law; and ability to form effective working relationships with people at all levels, this opportunity could be for you.
What you need to have
- A working knowledge of key HR concepts, terminology, systems, standards and practices.
- Thorough understanding of employment law.
- Knowledge of different HR areas, including recruitment and selection, organisational structure, employee compensation and benefits, employee and labour relations, training and development, information and payroll.
- Skills in task prioritisation, administration, and communication.
As a Trainee HR Officer, you will
- Develop and implement talent acquisition and onboarding strategy.
- Plan and implement programs for employees’ training and development.
- Maintain employee records and paperwork.
- Develop and provide support on policies and procedures.
- Stay on top of relevant laws and regulations and maintain compliance to them.
- Tackle all aspects of organisational flow and employee morale.
- Receive guidance, advice and support from an industry expert to grow your skills in managing different aspects of human resources and increase your chances for employment.
If you have any questions about the trainee HR officer role or the application process, feel free to contact us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'