Our client, a forward-thinking industry leader with over 20 years of field experience, is looking for a Trainee Digital HR executive to join their team. Attractive compensation package, work/life balance, dynamic workplace awaits successful candidates.
We have an exciting opportunity available for aspiring human resource professionals. You do not need experience as training will be provided to the right candidates.
- Must be from a HR background or have an interest in HR
- Must be a university graduate
There is a varied spectrum of responsibilities, but all are focused on human resources work. That includes:
- Recruitment support and induction and probation arrangements for new hires
- Processing transactional requests
- Administrative support to managers and staff
- Time and attendance management
- Advise and notification on essentials like pay and benefits, contract changes, etc.
- Documentation and data organisation, safety, and maintenance
- Review of HR policies and procedures
Experience is not a big factor for this opportunity but will be useful, especially since the role calls for dealing with different people and providing proactive support to executives and staff. If you believe you fall short in this area, don’t fret. We provide free training for interested individuals who have no experience in human resources.
You will also develop core skills for effectively and confidently performing diverse HR functions, including recruitment and selection, training and development, employee relations, and reporting compliance. All these, of course, will bring about positive outcomes on your career pursuit.
We look forward to working with dedicated individuals with a true interest in HR.
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"