Trainee HR Jobs in New Milton
£18,000, Free parking, 22 days holiday and progression opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Trainee HR and Office Assistant to join a family run business in New Milton. This business takes care of it's staff, they are a very friendly company and are growing year on year. They are now looking for someone to learn the ropes in the office and progress within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep all records of personnel secure and up to date
- Organising lunches and staff parties
- Helping to arrange charity events
- Ensure stationary stock is kept filled, reordering when necessary and ensuring all adheres to company branding.
- Booking travel and accommodation for business members
- Processing and sorting post both incoming and out going
- Filing, scanning and archiving when necessary
- Ensure data protection laws are being adhered to using the internal database
- Very organised
- Able to manage your own time
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a team
This position would suit graduates or those with small amounts of administrator experience who are looking to get into an office environment.
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"