Are you keen to start a role within HR?
Our client has a unique opportunity to join their established team as a Trainee HR Administrator. The best part? The client is happy to fund you to study your CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development). Alongside this they are offering a good starting salary and a range of excellent benefits including free parking, shopping and food discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and subsided gym memberships to name but a few.
Please note, the chosen individual will be a driver due to the rural location of this company. Please do not apply unless you have a driving license and access to a vehicle as you will not be considered for this role.
We'd Love To Hear From You If:
- You have an interest in HR and are eager to gain your CIPD
- You possess GCSE A to C or Level 4 or above in Maths and English
- You are a driver due to rural location
- You are educated to at least A Level standard
- You have strong relationship building skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are hardworking and highly organised
- You are able to work to tight deadlines
- You have knowledge of Word and Excel
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Actioning new starters and leavers
- Assisting with the new starter process e.g. referencing
- The creation and maintenance of an HR filing system within a timely manner, ensuring all information is accurate
- Answering telephone calls and email enquiries
- Ensuring job adverts are posted and maintained
- Updating of staff details on the company database
- 37.5 hours per week