Are you eager to learn new skills in Accounting in the New Year?
My client has an amazing opportunity for a motivated candidate to use their bookkeeping, data analysis and accounting skills and to learn about the exciting field of hospitality accounting.
With the ever-expanding service economy especially in proximity to London, this is a great way for an ambitious candidate to get in on the ground floor of this growing sector to ensure a bright future.
- This is a new role created to handle the volume of work generated by this top company’s expanding client base
- You will be detail-orientated and customer-focused
- Correctly allocating tips and service charges to employees
- Reviewing and analysing client data, ensuring it is correctly entered into the proprietary system
- Client contact via email and telephone
- Updating databases and records with new client information
- Working closely with payroll providers and supporting other team members on an ad hoc basis
About the Company:
- They have 2 offices, in London and Hertfordshire
- Established over 40 years ago and rapidly expanding
- Partner-led client service
- Full range of services including advisory, tax, audit, accounting and corporate finance
- Client sectors include property, recruitment, technology, manufacturing, private clients, charities, not for profit and pensions
Competitive benefits package for a motivated Trainee Hospitality Accountant/Bookkeeper
Because our client believes in investing in the best people, they offer great benefits to attract them. They offer paid sick leave, 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays, generous pension, health cover, gym membership, firm-wide bonus and study support.
Trainee Hospitality Accountant/Bookkeeper
£21,000-£27,000 plus great benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'