Trainee Home Manager - Children's Services - SEBD
£25,000 - £26,000
Compass Associates are proud to be representing a nationwide provider of care and education for children with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties. Due to recent company expansion, we are actively seeking a successful Trainee Home Manager to help head up a residential home of 12 beds across two houses in the Bromyard area.
As the Trainee Home manager,you will be working with young people with complex needs, supporting them to live their lives to the full. You will be responsible for the care and support provided to the Children by ensuring they are placed first at all times. You will report into the Registered Manager of the home. You will need to be up to date with OFSTED standards and have the ability to help to develop the service inline with the regulations.
* Possess an NVQ / QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare
* Experience in supporting Young People with complex behaviours, or worked within a similar environment
* The ability to keep calm under pressure
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
* We provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
* We provide FREE training to achieve qualifications in Social Care
* Career progression path within the company
* Employee Assistance Helpline
* Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Retail discount vouchers
* DBS check paid by CareTech prior to starting with us
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £150 for each successful recommendation.
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job