We are recruiting for an established training provider based in Wolverhampton and they are currently seeking an LGV BUS AND COACH TRAINER to join their team. The role is based on site at Wolverhampton.
THE CLIENT IS OPEN TO CONSIDERING CANDIDATES WHO COME FROM AN AUTOMOTIVE BACKGROUND WHO WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE CAREER AND WHO ARE INTERESTED IN SHARING THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO INSPIRE THE YOUNGER GENERATION.
The organisation has been established for more than 40 years and offer a large portfolio of apprenticeship and training programmes including automotive, logistics and warehouse and business skills.
The client provide training services to many of the UK's largest companies, including major banks, public utilities, emergency services, the NHS, the MOD and many local authorities.
They also have the approval of many prestigious bodies such as SQA, IMI, Microsoft Office, RHA, ILM, FTA, City and Guilds and most recently BSC.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to pass on skills and experience, being responsible for delivering automotive studies up to Level 3.
The client is an established provider and can offer you and excellent package including:
* Extensive Training & Development
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private health care (AXA PPP)
* 30 days holiday (this includes public holidays)
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Eye care voucher's
* Insurance discounts
* Discounts on service and repairs, buying a vehicle, renting a vehicle, money off parts and accessories, friends and family discount's, gym memberships, discount on vodaphone
* State of the art facilities
And much more.
The ideal candidates must have the following skills, qualifications and experience as a minimum:
* Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
* Teaching qualification PTTLS or equivalent
* Level 3 in Motor Vehicle or other relevant occupational qualification
* Occupational experience working within Motor vehicle, LGV bus and coach
* IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
The minimum requirement for trainees is as follows: At least 3 years occupational experience within Motor vehicle /HGV /LGV bus and coach, willingness and commitment to undertake teaching, assessors and functional skills qualifications and to hold a minimum of Level 3 qualification in motor vehicle or LGV /HGV bus/coach or similar.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and qualifications and would like to work for a quality focused and values driven provider please apply.
- Motor Vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job