Trainee Headhunter/Recruitment Consultant - Technology & Fintech
City of London
Basic to £30k + Bonus & Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a trainee or junior recruiter within an internationally focused headhunting/executive search firm, working on Technology roles into financial clients including international hedge funds and Fintech clients.
This is an exciting growth area, and you will be working alongside and learning from top recruiters in their field.
The role will include
- Candidate Management including identifying, approaching, interview organisation and closing;
- Relationship building with clients and candidates from a technical background;
- Conducting market research and preparing reports;
- Preparing company presentations;
- Managing specific projects and candidate pipelines;
- Meeting new clients on a regular basis
- Maintaining company database
We are looking for an organised, self-disciplined individual with strong communication skills. The firm is dynamic and fast-paced and offers a perfect environment for you to thrive and succeed.
You should have:
- A thirst to achieve in business
- A willingness to learn and work outside your normal comfort zone
- Good clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong level of attention to detail
- Ability to self-organise
- An interest in speaking to new people daily and forging new relationships
- Competitive in nature
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Apply online see WatersBarnes.com or contact Simon Waters direct.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job