Trainee Graphics Operator
If so this fabulous opportunity might be for you…
• Ability create artistic and visually pleasing information using Photoshop
• Re-format existing logos and imagery ready for broadcast
• Offer graphic support within a live gallery as and when necessary
• Assist with basic technical support in the absence of on-site engineers
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and ever changing priorities
• Amend and apply text to product information using Aston 7 3D Character Generator
This role is based on a 7 day shift pattern across 2 weeks, 40 hours per week starting from 6.30am and at the latest finishing at 12.30am, shifts will be a mix of early starts and late finishes on a rotational basis which may change weekly.
Please apply now online or call Laura Fordham @ Reed on 01733 295880 for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'