Trainee / Graduate Sales Executive
£18,911 basic salary plus un-capped commission (£33,000 to £36,000 OTE)
Due to company growth we are recruiting multiple Trainee Sales Executives to join a well-known company in Ellesmere Port. The position is to work within an established team and use a consultative sales approach to discuss different services with clients.
The position is ideal for those seeking a change of career as full sales and industry training will be provided by the company. This would be an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or those with a background in customer service, account management or retentions within a contact centre seeking to join a company where you can progress and that really does recognise and reward hard work.
The opportunity is office based and is offered with a basic salary of £18,911 with commission (£33,000 to £36,000 OTE). Standard hours of work are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
The main duties of a Trainee / Graduate Sales Executive are;
- Achieve sales and performance targets through outbound calling
- Make initial contact with key decision makers and build a business relationship
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify suitable products and services to meet customer needs
- Listen and understand the client’s needs to ensure a tailored solution
- Make quality appointments for external field sales to attend
- Effectively manage diary and sales pipeline of prospects
- Produce quotes and orders when required
- Carry out research actively and be up to date with the latest industry news and regulations
- Accurately log all calls and keep the CRM system up to date
- Self-source new leads
- Ensure company remain GDPR compliant
- Excellent commission structure which is un-capped
- Potential long-term career opportunities within the business
- 34 days annual leave increasing to 36 days
- Life assurance
- Eye care
- Private pension
- Full industry sales & service training
To be considered for this position you must possess the following;
- Ideally you will have B2B/B2C sales or new business development experience
- However recent graduates or those with a background in contact centres will serious be considered
- A high work ethic and have the ability to bounce back positively from rejection
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and listening skills coupled with a professional telephone manner
- Basic IT skills
If you match the above criteria and feel this position is right for you then please apply online
Keywords; B2B; business to business; business development; business sales; new business; sales executive; sales advisor; sales consultant; sales representative; telesales; outbound; telemarketing; telemarketer; graduate; trainee; call centre; contact centre; customer service; retentions; account manager; account management; accounts executive; ellesmere port; chester; bromborough; Runcorn; widnes; frodsham; Deeside; Cheshire; Wirral; Merseyside
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'