Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
We are a full service, values based technology, digital and change recruiter. We work at all levels from the board down, on a permanent, contract, interim and executive search basis. Everyone in our team has a slice of the equity and this has helped to attract top talent, drive a great team ethic and establish a collective pride in being the best we can. Our vision is simple; to lead by example to achieve a step change in the standards of candidate care within our industry.
Salary Year 1 Base £23k-£28k (depending on experience)
Year 1 OTE £40k
Year 2 OTE £60k
Year 3 OTE £100k
Equity Gifted on Day 1 with the opportunity for serious wealth creation
What Makes Us Special
La Fosse Associates currently have offices running in London, LA, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham. This is your opportunity to be a part of the La Fosse success story. With extensive training, you will be building your own desk and you will be the master of your own career path. You could go from Graduate to Director in 4 years!
We’ve won numerous awards including:
- Top 20 Best Company to Work For: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK: 2011, 2013, 2014
- Best Medium Recruitment Business.The Global Recruiter Industry Awards
- Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme.Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards. And more!
Recruitment is a fast-paced sales role, delivering impeccable service to both the clients and the candidates we supply to them. It is an autonomous role where you will be 'building your own desk’.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
- Trained as a full 360 recruitment consultant from day one
- Training from our industry leading Learning & Development team programme, The AcceleratorTM
- To become a master in your specialist field
- Cold calling clients to win new business
- Screening CV’s
- Interviewing candidates
- Maintain & develop successful client relationships
- Hitting daily sales targets
- Earning large sums of commission for your success
- Hosting your own industry events
Incentives / Bonus Schemes
- Competitive salary package - (£40K - £60K 1st year, £75K - £90K 2nd year, £100K plus 3rd year)
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Team excursions - skiing, West End shows, music festivals
- Gym membership, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements
La Fosse Associates are looking for money motivated Graduates with a strong academic background (2:1 degree ideally or equivalent), someone confident and competitive, articulate and shown drive through extracurricular activities or past employment experiences. If you have previous sales experience or worked towards hitting sales targets this is an added bonus.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job