The perfect job role for an ambitious and hard working graduate or salesperson who is eager to enter Recruitment and launch a successful career. If you have an interest in IT, Technology and the latest Digital Trends then you won't want to miss this!
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary:£20k-£23k basic, OTE 1st Year £30k-£40k, 2nd Year £50K-£60K, 3rd Year £70k+
Location: Central London, near Bank
Are you a recent graduate who isdetermined to prove themselves in a professional environment?
Are you competitive, money hungry andwant a better life for yourself?
Are you tough skinned, driven and won'tgive up until you've achieved your goals?
Don't waste any more time. A role in Recruitment for the right person can provide life changing opportunities and anexciting career with great progression!
My client is an ambitious and proud Recruitment consultancy dedicated to providing a consistent excellent service to their clients. Specialising in Insurance, Oil and Gas and Technology they stress the importance of meritocracy and promotion from within, meaning their training programme is exceptional at creating the leaders of the future. They have a young, lively office and are looking for like minded individuals to join them.
After joining my client:
- You will enjoy a competitive base salary.
- You will follow an ongoing training programme.
- You will be encouraged to think creatively.
- You will work in a vibrant, dynamic environment, tackling interesting and varied challenges
- You will get a chance to pursue your own ideas and put them into practice.
- You will be constantly challenged to help stimulate and stretch you.
The role of a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
This is a vacancy for the company's digital division. This is a direct sales role where you will be responsible for business development. Amongst a Trainee Recruitment Consultant's duties are:
·Cold calling candidates and clients.
·Advertising jobs online.
·Searching internal and external databases to attract new clients and candidates.
·Selling the services of the company to new and existing clients and candidates.
·Telephone interviewing candidates and assessing their suitability for roles.
·Networking with clients and candidates to increase your market penetration.
The ideal person will be someone who:
- Is a recent graduate with a 2:2 or above in their chosen discipline (not essesntial0
- Has a positive attitude and is determined to be a success.
- Is competitive and Money motivated (you must be able to demonstrate both clearly)
- Has a genuine interest in entering Recruitment and Technology.
- Is ambitious and willing to go the extra mile to achieve your aims.
Incentives and benefits
- State of the art offices in Central London location
- The opportunity to become an exceptionally high earner.
- Lunch clubs,
- Various holidays including Vegas, Mauritius and Thailand.
- Organic and meritocratic career progression meaning the majority of their work force started their sales career as trainee recruitment consultants and worked their way up the company
In recruitment, the possibilities are endless and the ball really is in your court. If you feel that you are the perfect person for this role, then why not apply today? Send in your CV and don't miss out!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job