Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Digital Marketing & Media
Are you interested in the fast paced digital marketing & media industry?
Are you looking for dynamic, fun loving London offices in the heart of the city?
Do you want to work with FTSE 250’s, Fashion Retailers, Consultancies & Boutique agencies?
If the answer is YES, Recruitment Consultancy could be the opportunity for you!
What does this client look for in Graduate Recruitment Consultants?
- Competitive nature: have you played sport to a high level?
- Hard work: have you worked multiple jobs? Worked from a young age?
- Resilience: have you overcome an injury? Career knockbacks? Financial strain?
- Hunger for money: have you found innovative ways to put more money in your pocket?
- FUN: do you thrive in a sociable, lively and dynamic environment?
Sound like you? Read on!
What should you know about the Client?
- Digital Recruitment Consultancy based in the heart of the City of London
- Founded in 2013, they are rapidly becoming the industry leaders in Digital Recruitment
- Work with Digital Designers, Consultants, Digital Agencies, Fashion, Tech & Creative firms
- Young, determined team striving to become world leaders in digital recruitment
- Champagne Friday’s are an essential part of the week!
Progressive, supportive and collaborative - sound good?
What can this Client offer you?
- One to one recruitment training from Senior Consultants, and a whole supportive network behind you every step of the way
- Company Quarterly Incentives (Concerts, Football/Rugby tickets, Go Karting, Ascot, Holidays, Spa Breaks to name a few)
- Champagne Fridays
- Chill out area & beer fridge in the office
- Basic salary of £20-23k + Uncapped commission structure:
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE Year 1
- £50,000 - £60,000 OTE Year 2
- £80,000+ Year 3
- Career progression from Trainee to Director is completely in your hands - the sky really is the limit!
If this sounds like the right challenge for you - reach out today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION! Interviews taking place now for IMMEDIATE and SUMMER 2017 start dates!
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job