Fastest Growing IT Agency in the UK 2017, 11th Most Profitable Agency in the UK 2017
Year 1 OTE: £35,000-£55,000, Y2 OTE: £55,000-£75,000, Y3 OTE: £75,000-£100,000+
Are you an ambitious, motivated and career-focused individual looking for a company that shares the same values? Wanting to work in a position rewarding you for that hard work with outstanding earning potential as well as the opportunity to travel/network internationally? Craving one-to-one time with our industry-leading training team purely focused on your career? Looking for an unbeatable company culture complete with regular rewards, events and trips/holidays?
Marlin Green is the business for you!
After another successful year, announced as the fastest growing IT recruitment agency in the UK Marlin Green are rapidly expanding and searching for bright, enthusiastic and talented graduates and sales professionals to join our earliest training academy as Graduate Recruitment Consultants in our contemporary Shoreditch offices.
Our Graduate Recruitment Consultant duties include:
- Sales - Winning new clients for the business.
- Client Relations - Managing an active client base across your sector.
- Candidate Sourcing - Searching for the top talent for our clients.
Our Graduate Recruitment Consultant position requirements:
- Be a hugely motivated individual seeking a sales role.
- Have graduated with a full degree with a business-savvy mind.
- Have the enthusiasm to work in a hugely targeted sales environment.
- Be willing to work hard and be happy to be pushed to achieve more than you thought possible.
Marlin Green’s Graduate Recruitment Consultants enjoy:
- Industry-recognized training scheme - Training designed for candidates with no recruitment background. Our dedicated in-house training manager runs our graduate academy, affording constant one-to-one advice for expedited both personal and career development.
- Clear career path and a meritocracy.
- Employees here make their first promotion typically within their first 6 months.
- Modern open-plan office space with designated games area (PS4, Pool Table, Table Tennis) & a team lunch area.
- Company-wide perks include free mobile phone insurance and discounts at retailers such as Apple, Samsung, holiday providers, cinema tickets and more.
Interview slots available for immediate and later start dates.
Apply with your updated CV now!