My client based Teesside are looking to appoint a Trainee / Graduate Management Accountant on a full time, permanent basis to work closely with their Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will ideally be an Accountancy and Finance graduate, AAT qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA.
You will responsible for the production of financials and will assist the Management Accountant with a variety of tasks, including:
- Delivery of monthly management accounts, annual budgets and year end
- Preparing sales analysis, product analysis and cost analysis reports
- Producing statutory information for a number of branches including statistical reports, VAT reports and annual accounts for local income statements and tax returns
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed for monthly review
- Ensure inter company balances are agreed on a monthly basis and all discrepancies resolved
- Review of accounting processes to identify efficiencies/improvements
- Provide ad hoc support to projects led by the Financial Controller
You will be enthusiastic to progress their career in Accountancy and have a high level of motivation.
You will have a strong ability to build relationships, be resilient and tenacious by nature and have a high attention to detail.
Please state your minimum salary expectation when applying.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'