A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Garment Technologist to join this successful company, working within the Knitwear Department.
The Trainee Garment Technologist will be required to, under the guidance and training of the Senior Tech, liaise with the factories, measure and inspect garment samples for fit and quality, create size specifications, test reports and liaise regularly with customers regarding fit comments, specs/requirements and communicate all the information to the factories.
- Create technical product specifications for issue to supply base.
- Assess and report on quality and acceptability of product samples through the Company sealing procedures for the procurement of merchandise.
- Ensure all technology functions are progressed and completed, in line with the Critical Path.
- Issue technical testing requirements in line with the Manual.
- Ensure suppliers adhere to the Company quality assurance procedures.
- Follow up on specification and procedures of suppliers during the production cycle.
The ideal candidate will have a design degree and be keen to start their career as a Trainee Garment Technologist.